Icons of Darts 2020 Lakeside
- Price includes £3 fulfillment charge
- Tickets will be dispatched four weeks prior to the event
- Tickets must be presented to gain entry to the event
- Please note players will only sign official merchandise and event programmes
ICONIC DARTS DUO TO REKINDLE RIVALRY
Legendary Darts stars Phil ‘The Power’ Taylor and Raymond van Barneveld are set to reignite the game’s greatest rivalry when they appear at The Lakeside as part of the Icons of Darts tour.
The pair, who recently retired from playing in professional ranking tournaments, will treat fans to a trip down memory lane by showcasing their skills in a UK Tour in 2020 – with Lakeside’s staging taking place at the ‘home of world darts’ on November 28.
Taylor is undoubtedly the greatest darts player of all time and one of the most successful sportsmen in the world, having won an incredible 16 World Championship titles in a remarkable career.
Van Barneveld put darts on the map in Holland, winning five World Championships – with his most famous victory coming in the dramatic 2007 final when he defeated Taylor in a sudden death leg.
Both players have revealed their excitement at the upcoming tour.
• Platinum includes exclusive player reception in the players practice room, A chance to win a leg of darts on the main stage against one of the professional players, Reserved table seating, Event programme.
• VIP includes meet and greet the players, Reserved table seating, Event Programme.
• Gold includes unreserved table seating, Event programme.
Platinum: 16:30 (meet and greet in the practice room 16:45)
VIP: 17:30 (meet and greet 18:00)
PLEASE CLICK ‘EVENT DETAILS’ FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO PURCHASE TICKETS.